Serving the Construction Industry since 1988
Fredrick Towers has established a credible reputation and growing client base for the past 34 Years and has grown steadily into a premier General contractor in Southern California. Integrity, knowledge, experience, and client satisfaction are the foundational values of Fredrick Towers, Inc.
Belmont High School
This project consisted of new construction with a pre-engineered 15,000 sq. ft. gymnasium and a floating Library building above the gymnasium. The project was completed without a day of interruption to 700+ students literally 10’ away from the construction area.
Why Work with Us?
Honest & Dependable
- We are Detailed. Even the smallest elements can have a huge impact on the final product.
- We avoid surprises. We set realistic expectations, then we work hard to keep them.
- We plan ahead. We consider the consequences of every action to avoid complications.
- Fredrick Towers has been an active Contractor for L.A.U.S.D. within the last 25 years, performing over 2000 projects varying from JOC, modernization, addition, retrofit as well as new construction.
- Multiple Awards (see Awards & Recognition).
Safety & Reliability
- All field crew is OSHA Certified.
- EPA Registered & Certified.
- Cal-Osha Competent Person Training Certified.
Bid on Upcoming Projects
Fredrick Towers welcomes bids from subcontractors for projects.
Awards & Recognition
2007 and 2008 Contractor of the year award with LAUSD
2005 LABC award of excellence
2008 JOC contractor of the year award
2000 Featured in LA plus new architecture in Los Angeles Door
SBC certified through LAUSD
2003 Featured Architectures Magazine